Our reality is we are very short of employees, a very sad situation for this industry with little sight of any improvement soon. What the Upper Valley needs is an influx of immigrant work force and affordable housing. A big challenge in itself.
- We are open for in-house dining Thursday, Friday and Saturday only, seating starts at 5pm.
- Reservations are necessary, we have limited available seating
- We are filling up over a week in advance so please plan ahead
- We are unable to answer a live phone call, so all calls will go into voice mail
- We will return all messages within 24 hours
- We cannot return any messages left after 3pm the day of. They will be returned first on the following day
- We will begin take out on Wednesday’s starting September 15th. For takeout, call the day of, between noon and 2pm, and we will return your call and get your order. Pick up will be between 5 and 7pm. Wednesdsays only for now.
- We continue to follow COVID guidelines, social distancing, sanitizing and mask wearing. We do not mandate mask wearing for our guests, the choice is yours, but all of our staff will wear masks in the dining rooms.
- We will be more diligent in keeping our site current as we move forward with many unknowns ahead of us
I thank you all for your understanding and apologize for all of these issues. This is not the way a business should be run but these are not normal times. I plan on staying open as much as I can through this.
Bless you all for all of the support you give us. It is for you that we keep going.